Rove's murdering Marines
Crescentius Vespasianus
2006-06-01 18:43:49 UTC
Is Karl Rove a genius or too clever by half? Rove has put the case of
Marines murdering Iraqi civilians on the front burner for all to see. They
informed Congressman Murtha of the case, knowing he would leak it to the
journalists. Rove's calculation is as follows: A: Rove knows the average
American doesn't give a damn how many Iraqi civilians the Marines murder.
B: Rove knows that the Bush haters, journalists and Democrats never pass up
an opportunity to attack our military and the war. C: The result will show
the average American that when the Democrats say, "we support the troops,
but not the war", it is the big lie. The Democrats are against the troops.
A+B=C The Rovian equation. Murtha walked right into Rove's trap, and now
Rove awaits the rest of his fellow travelers.
eldorado
2006-06-01 19:45:51 UTC
Post by Crescentius Vespasianus
Is Karl Rove a genius or too clever by half? Rove has put the case of
Marines murdering Iraqi civilians on the front burner for all to see. They
informed Congressman Murtha of the case, knowing he would leak it to the
journalists. Rove's calculation is as follows: A: Rove knows the average
American doesn't give a damn how many Iraqi civilians the Marines murder.
B: Rove knows that the Bush haters, journalists and Democrats never pass up
an opportunity to attack our military and the war. C: The result will show
the average American that when the Democrats say, "we support the troops,
but not the war", it is the big lie. The Democrats are against the troops.
A+B=C The Rovian equation. Murtha walked right into Rove's trap, and now
Rove awaits the rest of his fellow travelers.
CV, Thanks. Keep talking like this. It is exactly this sort of talk
that has (according to a Quinnipiac University National Poll) landed bush
as the worst President in the last 61 years. It is this sort of talk that
is turning the middle of the road voters to abandon the gop. Keep up the
good work.

--
Randomly generated signature --
Gravity always wins.
eldorado
2006-06-01 19:50:32 UTC
http://www.filmstripinternational.com/
--
Randomly generated signature --
"Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality." -- Dalai Lama
Harry Flynt
2006-06-01 20:17:20 UTC
Post by eldorado
http://www.filmstripinternational.com/
that's so silly and one of many reason why moderates won't support dems in
november.

Harry
eldorado
2006-06-01 20:55:15 UTC
Post by Harry Flynt
Post by eldorado
http://www.filmstripinternational.com/
that's so silly and one of many reason why moderates won't support dems in
november.
Harry
I am so disappointed you didn't like it Harry. Luckily lots of people do,
try going to Google, type in asshole and press "I'm feeling lucky" (I'm
feeling lucky works by, in Googles own words "Bypass our results and go to
the first web page returned for your query."

-- Randomly generated signature --
BSD is for people who love UNIX. Linux is for those who hate Microsoft.
C***@KNICKLAS.COM
2006-06-01 21:01:19 UTC
Post by Harry Flynt
Post by eldorado
http://www.filmstripinternational.com/
that's so silly and one of many reason why moderates won't support dems in
november.
"silly" and "Flynt" in the same sentence seem so
apropos
C***@KNICKLAS.COM
2006-06-01 20:56:52 UTC
On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:45:51 -0500, eldorado
Post by eldorado
[...]
NutJob/braggart HANDJOB Vituperous is a logical
mouthpiece for this lying sleazy regime.
Post by eldorado
"Guess what? It's godamn late.
*I* don't want to be reasonable now.
I want the government to kick your fricking ass
to the moon, work you over with wiretaps,
investigations, trials, police with guns and
set your goddamn ass on fire, and I'm sure
as hell willing to risk the same for myself
if I think there's a chance that you'll be
wiped from the face of this earth
C***@KNICKLAS.COM
2006-06-01 20:55:59 UTC
On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 18:43:49 GMT, "Crescentius
Post by Crescentius Vespasianus
Is Karl Rove a genius or too clever by half? Rove has put the case of
Marines murdering Iraqi civilians on the front burner for all to see. They
informed Congressman Murtha of the case, knowing he would leak it to the
journalists. Rove's calculation is as follows: A: Rove knows the average
American doesn't give a damn how many Iraqi civilians the Marines murder.
B: Rove knows that the Bush haters, journalists and Democrats never pass up
an opportunity to attack our military and the war. C: The result will show
the average American that when the Democrats say, "we support the troops,
but not the war", it is the big lie. The Democrats are against the troops.
A+B=C The Rovian equation. Murtha walked right into Rove's trap, and now
Rove awaits the rest of his fellow travelers.
You're worse than that other babbling idiot, FIle of
the dud, you fucking screwball

Where do you get this babbling bullshit?

Better kill that rabid bat flapping around your belfry
Callistus Valerius
2006-06-02 10:51:41 UTC
you fucking screwball
You're not a Democrat, you're just a Taliban, just like Murtha.
C***@KNICKLAS.COM
2006-06-02 13:07:20 UTC
On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:51:41 GMT, "Callistus Valerius"
Post by C***@KNICKLAS.COM
you fucking screwball
You're not a Democrat, you're just a Taliban, just like Murtha.
Wrong conclusion, screwball

Apparantly, you don't know that "Taliban" is exactly
what YOUR ideology supports----Conservative rightwing.

Racist, homophobic, bigoted, greedy, religiously
extremist, anti-women, anti-immigrant, close-minded,
ignorant of history, and in your case, really, really
stupid.

Tell me what you think of this nut, HAND JOB.