barney frank
Phil
2008-03-28 11:58:30 UTC
Frank said the American public has already decided that personal use of
marijuana is not a problem. "I now think it's time for the politicians to
catch up to the public," Frank said. "The notion that you lock people up for
smoking marijuana is pretty silly. I'm going to call it the 'Make Room for
Serious Criminals' bill."

Yeah! Go Barney Go.

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/529/barney_frank_to_introduce_marijuana_decriminalization_bill
barney frank
Several days ago I heard on the news that barney frank wants to remove
marijuana from federal control and let each states decide how to handle
marijuana. He said small amounts of marijuana should be legal. That the
present laws were worst on pot smokers than on muggers. Mr Frank was
putting in this bill, to chance marijuana laws, later this week. I only
heard this that one time on the news.
Did see a post that Jamaca wants to legalize marijuana. Wondered if
anyone heard it. My thoughts. I bless barney frank. I bless this timely
bill. Light a candle and pray for barney frank and his bill to pass. If
passed, there will be a lot of happy, singing, dancing people in this
country. Boy, does this country need some happy people. Summer of love
was soooo long ago. Plus, this change will free space up in prisons.
More space for hardened criminals instead of smokers. Bless barney and
pray for his bill to pass. Let the states regulate marijuana not the
federal government.
Patriot Games
2008-03-28 13:53:00 UTC
Post by Phil
Frank said the American public has already decided that personal use of
marijuana is not a problem. "I now think it's time for the politicians to
catch up to the public," Frank said. "The notion that you lock people up
for smoking marijuana is pretty silly. I'm going to call it the 'Make Room
for Serious Criminals' bill."
Didn't he also say "The notion that you lock people up for sucking cock is
pretty silly. I've been sucking cock for decades and I still have my
do-nothing job. I'm going to call it the 'Make Room for Serious
Cocksucking' bill."???
Bugman
Why should anyone care what your dad said.
Patriot Games
So, tell us why you want to keep cocksucking in the closet?
Bugman
I don't care where you do it.
Patriot Games
2008-03-31 14:15:28 UTC
Post by Bugman
Post by Patriot Games
Post by Bugman
Post by Patriot Games
Post by Phil
Frank said the American public has already decided that personal use
of marijuana is not a problem. "I now think it's time for the
politicians to catch up to the public," Frank said. "The notion that
you lock people up for smoking marijuana is pretty silly. I'm going to
call it the 'Make Room for Serious Criminals' bill."
Didn't he also say "The notion that you lock people up for sucking cock
is pretty silly. I've been sucking cock for decades and I still have my
do-nothing job. I'm going to call it the 'Make Room for Serious
Cocksucking' bill."???
Why should anyone care what your dad said.
So, tell us why you want to keep cocksucking in the closet?
I don't care where you do it.
Thanks for proving you support Barney cocksucking in Congress.

We'll remember that about you Democrats next time we vote.
Bugman
2008-03-31 17:09:03 UTC
Post by Patriot Games
Post by Bugman
Post by Patriot Games
Post by Bugman
Post by Patriot Games
Post by Phil
Frank said the American public has already decided that personal use
of marijuana is not a problem. "I now think it's time for the
politicians to catch up to the public," Frank said. "The notion that
you lock people up for smoking marijuana is pretty silly. I'm going
to call it the 'Make Room for Serious Criminals' bill."
Didn't he also say "The notion that you lock people up for sucking
cock is pretty silly. I've been sucking cock for decades and I still
have my do-nothing job. I'm going to call it the 'Make Room for
Serious Cocksucking' bill."???
Why should anyone care what your dad said.
So, tell us why you want to keep cocksucking in the closet?
I don't care where you do it.
Thanks for proving you support Barney cocksucking in Congress.
We'll remember that about you Democrats next time we vote.
I don't care what he or you do with your privare lives. Suck all the cock
you want. Why should I care?
Rich Travsky
2008-04-05 06:25:40 UTC
Post by Patriot Games
Post by Bugman
Post by Patriot Games
Post by Phil
Frank said the American public has already decided that personal use of
marijuana is not a problem. "I now think it's time for the politicians
to catch up to the public," Frank said. "The notion that you lock people
up for smoking marijuana is pretty silly. I'm going to call it the 'Make
Room for Serious Criminals' bill."
Didn't he also say "The notion that you lock people up for sucking cock
is pretty silly. I've been sucking cock for decades and I still have my
do-nothing job. I'm going to call it the 'Make Room for Serious
Cocksucking' bill."???
Why should anyone care what your dad said.
So, tell us why you want to keep cocksucking in the closet?
As opposed to airport restrooms?

RT