"I Grew Hemp" rubber stamps
Mr.SmartyPants
2008-07-11 14:01:54 UTC
I stamp every dollar bill (U.S.) .
Hundreds too, tho I don't use them anymore.
If guns are out-lawed. Only the Out-laws & politicians will have guns.
m***@REMOVEcomcast.net
2008-07-11 15:27:50 UTC
Post by Mr.SmartyPants
I stamp every dollar bill (U.S.) .
Hundreds too, tho I don't use them anymore.
Sounds cool! What is the purpose? I'm all about changing our Draconian pot
laws, and I hate the term "marijuana" when this country called it hemp for
centuries before the govt decided it was bad. But I'm not clear on how
stamping money has any affect.

Not that my letter-writing and voting Libertarian has done anything
either....

-mikey
Mr.SmartyPants
2008-07-17 04:58:39 UTC
Post by m***@REMOVEcomcast.net
Post by Mr.SmartyPants
I stamp every dollar bill (U.S.) .
Hundreds too, tho I don't use them anymore.
Sounds cool! What is the purpose? I'm all about changing our Draconian pot
laws, and I hate the term "marijuana" when this country called it hemp for
centuries before the govt decided it was bad. But I'm not clear on how
stamping money has any affect.
Not that my letter-writing and voting Libertarian has done anything
either....
-mikey
the point of stamping money as a statement. Growing hemp was an
obligation of a farmer as it was for a naval supply.
There is a big difference between hemp and pot. Mostly the THC content.
Why anyone would smoke a lot of "ditchweed" when there is some mighty
powerful pot available , I dunno.
It's just another example of a brain dead government. don't pay taxes!
--
If guns are out-lawed. Only the Out-laws & politicians will have guns.