The times may be changing on the marijuana issue
Phil
2008-01-28 12:21:39 UTC
http://www.star-telegram.com/national_news/story/436023.html

The times ARE changing.
Charlie and Grace
2008-01-28 15:09:16 UTC
Post by Phil
http://www.star-telegram.com/national_news/story/436023.html
The times ARE changing.
How can the leaders of our country not see that legalizing marijuana would
be good for everyone. It sickens me that we can lose our jobs or not even
be considered because we smoke marijuana. Oh but have all the alcohol in
your system, thats okay
Mr.SmartyPants
2008-07-17 05:09:18 UTC
Post by Phil
http://www.star-telegram.com/national_news/story/436023.html
The times ARE changing.
How can the leaders of our country not see that legalizing marijuana would
be good for everyone. It sickens me that we can lose our jobs or not even
be considered because we smoke marijuana. Oh but have all the alcohol in
your system, thats okay
maybe these "leaders" will die out, eventually ?
If guns are out-lawed. Only the Out-laws & politicians will have guns.
What Me Worry?
2008-01-28 18:05:57 UTC
Excellent article. Thanks for posting it.