WINGNUT MICHAEL SAVAGE SPEWING HATE AND IGNORANCE AGAIN
WINGNUTS ARE DANGEROUS
2010-03-26 23:22:28 UTC

Savage was on his radio show tonight spewing antilegalization of hemp
claiming it was worse for
you than Tobacco even though it has medicinal purposes.

what can you expect from a "Tea Party" advocate who HATES President Obama?

I really detest this guy and only listen to these fuckers on the right to
see what they're up to.

even Talk Radio host Art Bell is an advocate for the legalization.

I say decriminalize it today! make it a federal law that states cannot
prosecute users over the age

of 18 for own personal use and regulate the stuff like you do alcohol!

it's time to end the prohibition NOW!
New World Disorder
2010-03-26 23:33:31 UTC
Post by WINGNUTS ARE DANGEROUS
Savage was on his radio show tonight spewing antilegalization of hemp
claiming it was worse for
you than Tobacco even though it has medicinal purposes.
what can you expect from a "Tea Party" advocate who HATES President Obama?
I really detest this guy and only listen to these fuckers on the right to
see what they're up to.
even Talk Radio host Art Bell is an advocate for the legalization.
I say decriminalize it today! make it a federal law that states cannot
prosecute users over the age
of 18 for own personal use and regulate the stuff like you do alcohol!
it's time to end the prohibition NOW!
I just paid $100 for an ounce of N. California one-toke sensimilla (skunk).
If Arnold 'Gay' Reaganegger gets it legal an ounce will be about $400, his
poor billionaires will get all the money.
Phillip-Morris bout 100,000 acres up here a few years back.

Ironic -- Bush Cheney, Palin'll get socialized health care in prison.